Whether you are building a new home and want to take preventative measures against termite attacks, or you currently have a termite problem in your home, Bug The Bugs’ can help. The termite treatments we use are the professional’s solution – we’ll gage your property and discuss termite treatment options to protect your home.
Termite Treatments that we offer:
- Termite inspections
- Subterranean and Drywood Termite Treatments.
- Baiting Monitor Systems
Benefits of Using Termite Stations:
- Easy to Live With
- With small termite stations placed discreetly around your home Bug the Bugs’ Termite Colony Elimination System is less of a hassle compared to the traditional liquid chemical treatments that are used. This means:
- No drilling in floors and foundations
- No tank trucks of chemical solution
- No digging or trenching
- No chemical solution injected in the ground under and around a home
- No scheduling hassles
- Bug the Bugs’ Pest Management termite treatments are developed with a green mentality.
- The active ingredient in the termite station is targeted precisely at the molting process that is in the termite’s life cycle, which is a process that is not present in mammals.
- This termite bait is tactically placed in only when and where it’s needed. Doing this minimizes the amount of active ingredient in the environment.
Call us if you’re in Fort Myers, Lehigh Acres, Cape Coral, Sanibel, Captiva or anywhere in Southwest Flordia for your FREE estimate today!